Customer Focus 2018 Presentations are available.
|Important! 2018 2nd Quarter-End Fix Pack is now available for General Release|
|Quarter-End Fix Packs|
|The 2018 Second Quarter-End Fix Pack (Q82) is now available for general release. This update is cumulative and includes the 1st Quarter-End Fix Pack (Q81) and the 2017 Year-End Hot Fix (Y75). The quarter-end Fix Pack includes changes for both U.S. and Canadian customers. Please review the Release Notes or the Download webpage to determine whether this update applies to you.|
|For non-hosted customers: The Q82 Fix Pack is customer installable and is available for download from the Customer Support Website. You may also request that Computer Guidance install the Fix Pack by submitting a ticket requesting installation of the Q82 to be scheduled.|
|For hosted customers: The Q82 fix pack will be installed by Computer Guidance by end of day on Friday, July 27, 2018. This will be done after hours for production environments. To request an earlier installation or no installation, please submit a ticket with your request.|
|Quarter-end Update Documentation and Fix Pack Release Notes|
|Quarter-end Update Documentation is located on the Customer Support Website under Resources topic Quarter End and Year End Documentation.|
Important! ANNOUNCING: eCMS v.4.1 Service Pack 2 Fix Pack 5 eCMS v.4.1 Service Pack 2 Fix Pack 5 is now generally available for installation into production environments. This fix pack requires CGC installation and a dedicated environment during installation.
- Fix Pack 5 includes new IDI menu options, new modifications and enhancements to eCMS, and the most recent bug fixes. Refer to the Release Notes for details.
- The IDI Web 2 version will be updated to version 2.1.11
- Release Notes are available on the Customer Support Website .
- Hosted Customers: If you would like priority installation of Fix Pack 5, please submit a ticket requesting it. Otherwise, Fix Pack 5 will be installed as scheduled by CGC in the coming weeks.
- Non-Hosted Customers: Please submit an incident requesting to be added to the schedule for installation of Fix Pack 5.
The 2017 Year-End Fix Packs will be available for general release for all supported product releases in mid-December, 2017. The Year-End Fix Pack will include changes for both US and Canadian customers. Releases Supported for 2017 Year-End Processing
- eCMS v.4.1 Service Pack 1 or later
- eCMS v.4.0 SP3 Fix Pack 13 or later
- eCMS v.3.7 SP12 Fix Pack 4 or later
- CMS v.3.4.3 SP14 Fix Pack 2 or later
This Quarter-end Fix Pack update (Q72) is for Second Quarter, 2017. It contains regulatory changes for Quarterly reporting for the year 2017. Installation is NOT dedicated. This Quarter-End is customer installable and is available for download from the Customer Support Website. Users can continue to work in the eCMS environment while this update is being installed. Typical install time is less than 5 minutes. Hosted eCMS customers: The Quarter-end update will be installed into all hosted environments no later than Friday, July 21, end of day. If you need the update before then, please submit a ticket with the request. Releases Supported:
- eCMS v.4.1 Service Pack 2
- eCMS v.4.1 Service Pack 1 Fix Packs 1 and 2
- eCMS v.4.0 Service Pack 3 Fix Packs 13 and 14
- eCMS v.3.7 Service Pack 12 Fix Pack 4
- CMS v.3.4.3 Service Pack 14 Fix Pack 2